The nature of digital media means that once you have downloaded a plugin or theme, there’s no way to ‘return’ it. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund. Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
We could do a refund if the product you downloaded from the website were completely unusable.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to understand what you are purchasing and why adequately.
No refunds are provided for:
- WP GPL HUB Memberships – Memberships are a complete set of products at a very reasonable price for which you can cancel at any time. We discourage you from purchasing the VIP Membership for testing purposes.
- Requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
Refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and the main product description was entirely misleading.
- and you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- You have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- You bought an item by mistake, and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins, or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on WP GPL HUB
- you refused to provide our support staff access to your site to investigate our product you are having an issue with your account.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time. However, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you get a refund, you cannot use downloaded premium products anymore.
- If the product after the update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.