Buy User Role Editor Pro GPL Plugin or download it completely free with our Membership plan. Become a member and get access to thousands of Premium WordPress GPL Themes and Plugins for completely free.
Feature of User Role Editor Pro GPL Plugin –
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role User Role Editor Pro GPL Plugin
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability .;
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user
- together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor.
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators.
- Content edit access restriction features User Role Editor Pro GPL Plugin
- Force all custom posts types to use its own custom capabilities set instead of usage of one built on the base of the ‘post’, e.g. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a ‘create_post’ capability user will be allowed just edit the existing posts.
- Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only by post/page ID, or/and category/taxonomy ID, or/and author user ID .;
- Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list .;
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes User Role Editor Pro GPL Plugin
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it .
- Advertisement Free
All these Themes and Plugins are the same products sold by developers, so no need to worry about anything. You can use these GPL Themes and GPL Plugins in your and your client’s site(With their permission).