Buy Jobify GPL Theme or download it completely free with our Membership plan. Become a member and get access to thousands of Premium WordPress GPL Themes and Plugins for completely free.
Feature of Jobify GPL Theme –
- Integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin—The first fully integrated theme of its kind!
- Integrates with Resume Manager plugin which allows candidates to upload/post resumes to your site, or post manually. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the Listing Payments which allows you to create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. Note: This can only be used to sell job packages and not be set up as an entire store. (Plugin sold separately)
- Integrates with the popular Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free Testimonials by WooThemes plugin to display individual testimonials, as well as brands of companies using your service in Jobify GPL Theme
- Integrates with the popular free NinjaForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal.
- Integrates with the famous GravityForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal. (Plugin sold separately) Optional.
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays for Jobify GPL Theme
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours
- Page Templates (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- WordPress 4.6+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation for Jobify GPL Theme
All these Themes and Plugins are the same products sold by developers, so no need to worry about anything. You can use these GPL Themes and GPL Plugins in your and your client’s site(With their permission).